3/27/2007 Rod Stewart, Jobing.com Arena, Glendale, AZ

14 years ago...

March 27, 2007 - Glendale, AZ

Rod Stewart was on his Rockin' In The Round tour on our anniversary at Jobing.com Arena. My wife wasn't there but my mom was.
Therese got called out of town on business, so my vacationing mom, 82-years-young then, joined me for "Hot Legs," "Do You Think I'm Sexy," etc. with Rod's go-go girls gyrating right in front of our 2nd row seats. The Great American Songbook catalog was ignored.
This was memorable for both of us.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7/10/21 Super Bowl of Rock: Ted Nugent, Lynyrd Skynyrd, REO Speedwagon, Journey, .38 Special, Soldier Field, Chicago, IL

3/31/1998 Arizona Diamondbacks Inaugural Game vs Colorado Rockies, Bank One Ballpark, Phoenix, AZ

10/24/2008 Tina Turner, Jobing.com Arena, Glendale, AZ